Hardly combustible sealant StP FP
Hardly combustible sealant StP FP is an adhesive polymer material covered with anti-adhesive paper on both sides.
Hardly combustible sealant StP FP is used in automobile manufacturing as a polymer layer in vibration-damping constructs and as a sealing and encapsulating joint of metal constructs and welds.
Spheres of Use:
- Operating temperature range: from -60 to +100 °C
- Not deformed under maximum pressure
- Moderate smoke-generating capacity
- Good adhesion to various surfaces
- Complies with fire-safety requirements