Thermal expansion sealing tape
Thermal expansion sealing tape is an elastic roll material expanding under the influence of high temperature. The sealing effect is based on the property of the tape filler to expand under the influence of high temperature (over 120°С) and fill the joints thus preventing smoke, hot gases and flame permeation into the protected area.
TRL tapes are used in fireproof doors, gates, fire hatches to seal in the joints between the panel and the frame in case of fire.
TRL tapes are also used to seal in fire dampers and flange joints of air tubes in case of fire or under high temperatures.
Spheres of Use:
- Anti-corrosion properties
- Good adhesion to mounting surface
- Hardly combustible
- Easy to install
- Low temperature of foaming initiation
- High strength of char forming at combustion
- Price 20% lower than comparative cost of competing products
- Certificate of conformity to fire safety requirements № С-RU. ПБ64.В.00008